Sunday, September 8, 2013

Call Me!

    Woman can be weird sometimes and I am no different.  There are little things that make me laugh or giggle and my phone is one of them - especially when people call me while I'm driving.

    I now have an iPhone 5 - battery life seriously sucks on it so I have gotten into the habit of plugging it into a power source when driving.  All the little compartments in my car are full of various bits of crap like keys / coins / kids phones and other tidbits.

    So I tend to plug it in an stick it between my legs while driving.  And then when my phone rings, well, you can just imagine the look on my face (ooooooooh, I'm vibrating!)

    So I had this idea - thought I would create an app that well, makes me smile on command if you know what I mean (wink wink). Thought that if I was going to take this seriously, I would have to do some research and see what other apps are out there.  So I went onto the App store and searched for the term "Vibrator".  I came across 131 of them.

    I downloaded a few FREE ones (in the name of research) and thought I would tell you about them.

    iVibe Massage Lite

    Tap screen once to start the vibrations.  Makes a hell of a noise.  Yeah, wasn't too impressed with it.  You can upgrade to the full version for a fee, maybe that comes with more control.

    iBrate

    Oh yeah!  Liked this one.....Touch with 1, 2 or 3 fingers to start the vibrations.  The effect was great - will be trying this one a few more times.

    Hot Massage

    Ok - I paid for this one - looked too good to miss.  This one didn't do anything different to what any of the free versions did - it vibrated, that was it!

    iTingle

    Paid for this one too.  It has a slider that you can move up or down to vary the vibrations - nice feature.  Very simple and easy to use.

    BuzzTXT

    This one looked interesting - Says you can send "buzzes" to your friends phones.  Tap buzz to make your friends phone buzz.  Looked like a nice feature so I downloaded it.   Couldn't figure out how to use it and gave up after 20 seconds.

    Others that looked interesting:

    3D Color Viibrate Stick

    Think you need to buy the "appliance" and download the app to make it work - May add this to my Christmas list!

    Mybrator

    This one also has an "appliance" that you buy and control with your phone.  mmmm - Must look out for it to try!



    Can't say any of them are "mind blowing" and left me little disappointed and despondent.  Not sure I will be writing that app after all.  None of them really did anything more than receiving a call will do - so CALL ME!


    Lanthie Ransom
    Reblogged from http://www.lifecherries.com
Newer Post Older Post Home