Thursday, August 22, 2013

Question 3 : My wife pregnant by her boss?

    Hi, I'm a poor man. I'm 26 and my wife is 21 and she is peregnant 8 months. 10 months ago we decided to have a baby, so we didnt use condom and she got pregnant. But two days ago she admited that she didn't pregnant by me and baby isnt mine. She said she had her bosses black baby in her stomach and she said I have to deal with that.

    She know I love her so much and I cant live without her, so I don't know what I have to do now.
    I have to raise a black baby. It so humilated me beacause people will understand I'm not her father and my wife slept with another. She said she always like to have a black baby so she decided to have a real man like her 30 years boss so what I have to do now?
Newer Post Older Post Home