Thursday, August 1, 2013

Love Making with my BF



    Hi my name is seerat. I am from Chandigarh . I would like to share my first sex experience with my boyfriend. I am a hot Punjabi girl and my figure is 34-28-34. Now I will tell you about my boyfriend his name is rajbeer. He has a strong body his height is about 6 feet’s. I love his hairy chest. We are dating from graduation’s 2nd year; yeah he was my class mate.
    It’s a story after completion of our 2nd year. There was vacation after the exam. We hugged and said bye to each other. My boyfriend hugs me he kissed on my neck. Hmmm that’s awesome I was surprised too because before that he never kissed me. Yeah off course we are in 1 year relationship. But I was a shy girl that’s why he didn't do anything before, he was afraid that if I got angry when he does kiss or start asing about sex with me. I was surprised when he kissed but at the same time I feel happy too. It was amazing I love his smell. Then he dropped me to my home. He hugged me and again kissed on my neck and chicks. When he reached home he called me and asks me. How was your experience then i know for what experience he was asking but I was not showing him he then he told you know everything baby. I felt shy then he said you smell awesome. I was enjoying after that day he starts to do more flirt with me on phone. After some time I also involved with him in flirting. Then we start sex on phone. i was starting fingering in my hole that was awesome experience’s told him about my experience he enjoyed allot too . then he told me he had something for me which give me more pleasure i know he was asking about his rock hard 9 inches dick. . I said how? He told me for that I would have to meet him then he will tell me. I know he means he wants to fuck me but now i was also lusting for sex. I said yeas He picked me from the pg. we went for movie and then had lunch during movie he was rubbing my hand and thighs in hall there was dark and no one can see us. than he trying to kiss on my neck but I told him no because I was not feeling uncomfortable over their then when after movie we had lunch. I asked him he wants to tell me some thing he know for what thing I was asking about he told me for that you have to come with me . I was exited too for the pleasure of sex i told him yes we reached his home there was no one his parents are working. we went to his room I dropped my bag their he was standing behind me he came close to me and grab me in his arms. and start kissing me on my neck hmmm he was awesome that was my first time and he suck my neck slowly he put down my top's straps and turned me in front of him and kissing me on my neck.hmm he hugged me tightly i was too now enjoying everything and starts kissing him on his neck he smelled awesome i love his skin. i sucked his skin lick his neck then he hold my face in his hand and kiss me on my lips oh that was amazing that was my first kiss it was awesome he sucked my pink lips and put his tongue inside my mouth I didn't neo about this kind of kising i start sucking his tounge ohhhhhhh that was amazing.i was too put my tounge inside his mouth he too sucked it well then he pick me in his arms and and put me on bed and remove his shirt his body was awesum hmmmmm. I closed my eyes he starts kissing all over my body and then he remove my top i wire a back bra. he kissed on my boobs with bra and told me they are cute and unhock my bra ohhhhh that was amazing he looked at me with lustiness he felt thirsty he starts sucking them ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmm thats amazing i love the way he attacked on my boobs sucked themoh that was amazing i moned loudly all the room is full with my moaning hmmmm mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh i was enjoying too i pushed his face on my boobs he sucked them more hardly… oh thats superb he licked my navel and pressing my boobs wildly. oh thats amazing i told him hard more press them more hard .
    Then he remove my jens and then my black color panty he removed his trouser and underwear too.. then he showed me his 9 inch long dick i told him i cant take this much long and hard dick i cant but he promised mei will not fell plain his will only give me pleasure. Hmmm then he asked me to show my pussy ,he smelled my pussy i moaned ahhhhhh
    ahhhhh he then put his tounge inside me oh he fuckdddddddd me with his tounge that was amazing oh i can tell you how i felt he sucked my pussy very nicely.he sucked all my cum. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. then he starts kising me on my lips and told me to suck my dick but i was to much exited and wants to take his dick first he told me when you sucked my dick first then i fuck you more harder and starts sucking i starts rubbing his dick with my hand oh that was rock hard amazing.then i start sucking his dick. oh that amazing mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm yumie. that was like chocolate rod mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm yumie.
    i put it in my mouth and start pushing my head i tasted his pre cum that was salty. he starts pushing my head on his dick mmmmmmmmmm that was wild…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthen he opened my legs and placed his dick on my pussy and told me its ready. i told him go baby. then he push it a hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhh then again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the last one ufffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my legs are shivering ohhhhhhh he put his lips on me and start kissing me ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhthen after some time he starts his work and pushing it forward and backward ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a feeling i was feeling like in heaven…. ahhhhhhhhhh he fucked me for half hour then he wanted to do other positon i said lets go in washroom he said ok.we went to washroom and i started rybbing his dick for 10 mins then he asked me to sit on floor and he came on me and spreaded my legs and insterted his dick inside me and started moving to-forth.oh i felt like his dick was making his way in my pussy.
    i felt like closing my eyes letting this go on for ever.then after 10-15 min he said u come on me now.i sat on his dick veryslowly taking all inside and then waited for 2 min to get my self cam mean while he was pressing my boobs and asking to move up and down i said wait it hurts then i started moving very slowly for 10 min.later i felt like increasing speed and i was moving very fast he started making noises.slow baby slow.i said u told me do it.we both laughed and hugged each other.With 1 hour of love making in washroom we went to bedroom again and sat for 10 mins and had some water and started kissing again this time we both were exicted he asked to be in doggy style i said ok.he insterted hi dick from behind with some oil in it and started thrusting like hell.for half hour continuously ohhhhh ahhhhh i was shouting and asking him to slow down but he said he want to ejaculate and so contnued and after some 10 strong push i side me he came inside and then he lay down on me and kissing my lips………. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    what a amazing performance he did ….. i never forget my first sex…. i have no words that was amazing……
Newer Post Older Post Home