Sunday, August 18, 2013

Interviewing for a Job Using Charlie Sheen Quotes - Could it work?


    I was looking over all of the Charlie Sheen Quotes that he has dropped over the last few years.  Some of those quotes sound like jibberish at first, but if you really check them out, they kind of make some sense.  Here is how:

    Let’s pretend that you were a boss looking to add some new personnel to your sales department.  Let's look at how Sheen's quotes could be used to answer some basic job interview questions.

    What is your greatest strength?
    “I’m bi-winning. I win here. I win there.”
    Describe a typical work week.
    ”I’m proud of what I created. It was radical. I exposed people to magic. I exposed them to something they’re never going to see in their boring normal lives.”
    How many hours do you normally work?
    “Sometimes sleep is for infants. I don’t sleep. I wait. When I can’t sleep I don’t fight it. I just figure that there’s a higher calling.”
    What is your greatest weakness?
    I am on a drug. It’s called ‘Charlie Sheen!’ It’s not available because if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
    How would you describe yourself?
    “I’m a high priest vatican assassin warlock. I don’t know. All these words just sound cool together. They come from my grand wizard master.”
    How would you describe the pace at which you work?
    When you’ve got tiger blood and Adonis DNA, it’s like, get with the program dude.”
    What motivates you?
    “I’ve been the aw-shucks guy with this bitchin’ rockstar life, so now I’m going to completely embrace it. I’m going to wrap both arms around it and love it violently, and defend it violently, through violent hatred.”
    What are your salary expectations?
    “I’m not [broke] but I was kind of counting on some of that money to get me through the summer. Now I’ve got to like work. But that’s alright. Work’s good. Work fuels the soul.”
    Tell me about yourself.
    I am a peaceful man with bad intentions
    What do people most often criticize about you?
    “You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude, can’t handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is, I don’t know, maybe not from this terrestrial realm.

    Now granted, some of those answers are pretty far out there, but some of them actually sound rather impressive.  
Newer Post Older Post Home