Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eva Sends Me a Dirty Picture

    I met a girl named Eva about a week ago out at the bars. We went out the next night and ended up spending the night together. Since then, we have been getting together almost daily to have some fun. When we aren't together, we like to talk dirty to each other via text. I thought she was going to take it to the next level today when I joking asked her to send me a dirty picture of herself. She said, "OK, no problem!"

     I am waiting and waiting with anticipation. After about 5 minutes, I get a text with a picture attached.  AHHHH Shit...Here it comes! 

    It downloads and I get this:



    Not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least I know Eva has a sense of humor! Guess she hopped on Google and searched "Dirty Pictures" and this one came up. Touché Eva!!

Newer Post Older Post Home