Saturday, September 7, 2013

Indian Daughter-in-law's Dilema



    My name is Suganya Sethuraman, a house-wife aged 37. I reside with my husband and our four children, at Chennai in India. We are a middle class South Indian family. My husband is a nice man and takes good care of my children and myself. Though I have four children with him, yet somehow, my private relations with my husband is not so fulfilling. That is because, unfortunately, my husband is a physically weak man. He is short, thin and very timid in nature. Though at least once a week, I do satisfy his husbandly needs, I get quite frustrated during those times. That is because, neither does he have the proper sized apparatus, nor does he have the stamina as a husband, to keep me happy. But since he is a decent man, I did not mind this. Our lives went on normally, until a rather shameful incident occurred recently.

    My husband's family reside in a village called, Pappapatti, in Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu in South India. In November 2008, the wedding of my sister-in-law was fixed. We went for the wedding. My in-law's house, was full of relatives and their families. The house was noisy and crowded. My Father-in-law, Mr. Veerapandi Thangavelan, was the Sarpanch ( head man ) of the village. He is a very conservative and strict man. He was 62 years of age. Physically he was dark and very tall. More than that, he was heavily built and had a huge mustache. He was a short tempered man and all of us were scared of him. I usually kept myself at a distance from him, as he never spoke to me -- except when needed. My mother-in-law, Prema, was a kind lady. We settled in the festive atmosphere of the house and the day passed quickly. At night, with so many guests in the house, there was a bit of a problem in the sleeping arrangements, due to lack of space.

    My Father-in-law decided that all the men would sleep in two large rooms and all the women and children would sleep in the other two smaller rooms. But the space for women was still too limited. So, my Father-in-law ordered my mother-in-law, to sleep in the tiny space, which they used as a store room in the house. The room could hardly accommodate one person. My mother-in-law, obediently took her mattress and spread it in that room to sleep there. But one of her cousins requested her, to sleep along with the other women, so that they could chat in the night. My mother-in-law, asked me to go and sleep in the store room. As instructed by her, when all the guests went to bed, I went to the store room to sleep. There was hardly any ventilation there and it was quite warm and humid. I removed my saree and panty. Keeping my blouse, bra and petticoat on, I closed the door - without latching it, switched off the light and lay down on the mattress in the darkness. Gradually I drifted off to sleep.

    Around mid-night, I awoke in the pitch darkness. I was lying on my left side and found myself being hugged from behind! In my half-sleepy state, I thought that my husband had come to me, to satisfy his lust. As I felt too sleepy, I decided to simply lie there and let him do whatever he wanted. He pushed his left arm under me to encircle me. I slightly lifted myself off the mattress to allow his arm to encircle me. His arm encircled me and cupped my left breast. His right arm cupped my other breast. He kept caressing my breasts for some time. He put his leg over me and pushed his groin in between my buttocks. He loosened my plaited hair to let it fall free. He hugged me passionately. I was a bit surprised at his passion. With his encircled arm he un-hooked my blouse and spread it open. He began pumping my breasts over my bra. He then pushed up my bra, over my breasts and began fondling my bare breasts and tweaking my nipples. His hairy chest was rubbing against my back. Despite my sleepiness, his fondling of my breasts and nipples, made me edgy. He started licking me on my back and again biting the back of my neck.

    Gradually, he began pulling up my petticoat. Obviously he wanted to fondle my private parts. As I was now twitchy, I too wanted that. I slightly raised myself off the mattress, to make it easier for him to pull up my petticoat. He pushed it up to my tummy. He put his hands between my thighs and clasped my vagina! As I do not shave my pubic area, I have a very thick growth of hair over my vaginal area. He twirled and pulled at my pubic hair and pushed his finger into my vagina. I spread my legs to give his fingers better access to my vagina. He pushed one more finger into me and began massaging my vagina. Suddenly, he put his face close to my ears and whispered in our Tamil language,

    " Prema, you are feeling so different today. Your breasts seem so much more firmer and your vagina feels so much more tighter! "

    I was shocked at hearing this whisper! That too referring to my mother-in-law's name! This man next to me was not my husband! It was his father. My father-in-law! I panicked. I guessed that, as my mother-in-law was supposed to have slept in the store room, he had come here to be with her. Since it was pitch dark, he did not seem to know that it was me sleeping there, instead of her. And thinking that it was his own wife, he had even begun fondling me! Lord! Here I was -- sleeping beside my own father-in-law, who was roughly pumping my breast with one hand and had his other hand between my legs with his fingers pushed into my vagina! I was horrified! I did not know what to do. I was too frightened to talk. I decided to lie there silently, until he himself realised his mistake. My Father-in-law kept thrusting his fingers in and out of my vagina, making me sexually excited. His fingers were rougher and manlier than my husband's and I was actually enjoying them -- despite my fear. My vagina became wet. With his fingers still in my vagina, he suddenly pushed another finger into my anus. I was stunned. Involuntarily, my anus closed itself and he was unable to insert his finger further.

    He said, " Prema, what is wrong with you today? Why are you closing your anus? Relax it. You know that I love to play with it! You too love having my finger inside there! "

    Lord! My father-in-law wanted to play with my anus. Silently, I tried to relax. Gradually my anus relaxed and he thrust his full finger into my anus. My father-in-law now started massaging my anus and vagina simultaneously with his fingers. His action was so crude and vulgar, that I was mortified. But, I was getting more excited. He kept moving both his fingers in and out of my vagina and anus for a long time. He squeezed my buttocks roughly with his other hand. My Father-in-law, then pushed up his own dhoti ( A kind of cloth worn around the hips by Indian men ) and began rubbing his swollen penis over my bare buttocks. I was astonished! I could feel that his penis was simply mammoth. I felt that it was maybe eleven inches in length and perhaps three inches thick! I got more excited as a woman, to be feeling such a massive organ on my body. He kept marauding my body, while rubbing his penis on me. After rubbing his huge organ on my buttocks for some time, my Father-in-law, caught hold of my thigh and raised it. I grew more panicky, as I realised that he was going to push his monster penis into me, from behind.

    I wondered whether to tell him, that he was fondling me and not his wife. But I was too scared. My father-in-law was a hot-tempered man. Maybe he would shout at me, for not pointing out his mistake earlier itself. I did not wish to provoke his anger. My own sexual excitement was running high, due to his fondling and the feel of his amazing organ on my buttocks. I wanted to take that lovely organ in me, to experience its pleasure. I decided to pretend. When he realised his mistake, I would tell him that as I was asleep, I thought it was my husband who was having sex with me. I kept silent and raised my leg further, to give him better access to my vagina.

    I shut my eyes and anxiously awaited to receive his huge organ. My father-in-law positioned the thick head of his organ against my vaginal opening. He rubbed it in between my slits and began pushing the huge bulbous head, into my vagina. I gasped! He pressed it forward into me. The bulbous head slowly parted my vaginal lips and drove itself into my vagina. He plunged his organ into me a little more. My vaginal lips closed around the crown of his organ head. He tried to force his organ further into me. Though he pushed, he was not able to proceed further! That was because my vagina was simply too small for his gigantic size. As his lust grew, my father-in-law began talking vulgarly in our language.

    He exclaimed, " Prema, what is this? Why is your cunt feeling so different and so tight today? My cock is not even able to go inside smoothly! "

    Now, obviously I could not be silent any longer. I looked backwards and quietly whispered to him, " Appa ( Father-in-law ), you are making a mistake. I am not your wife - Prema Amma. I am Suganya. Your son's wife. Your daughter-in-law "

    He was shocked! He quickly withdrew his penis from me. He turned me on my back to face him. He positioned himself between my thighs over me and said, " Suganya??? How did you come here to this room? Oh God! I seem to have made a terrible mistake. I am so sorry -- I could not see in this darkness. I thought that you were my wife. But Suganya, it was my wife, who was supposed to be sleeping here in this room. How come you have come and slept here? "

    In whispers, I explained to him how my mother-in-law and myself, had interchanged our sleeping places. My Father-in-law listened to me. Though he now knew that I was his daughter-in-law, yet, he did not try to move away from me. As a matter of fact, I could feel that while talking to me, he was rubbing his throbbing penis, on my vagina! I too wanted to experience his powerful penis. So, discreetly, I began spreading my thighs further apart. Our situation was quite awkward. He was hesitant as he did not know how I would react. So in his confusion, he simply knelt in between my thighs, his erect penis simply throbbing and touching my vaginal lips. Suddenly we heard a noise, outside the store room. Apparently, someone was going to the wash room. Both of us panicked as we could not afford to let anyone see my father-in-law and me semi-nude, on the mattress, in the tiny store room and that too in pitch darkness!

    My Father-in-law whispered, " Suganya, did you hear that? Someone has come to the washroom. Lie still and don't make a noise "

    I whispered back, " Yes Appa, we cannot t let anyone see us semi-naked together, like this "

    My Father-in-law whispered again, " Suganya, if I kneel like this I may make a noise and the person will come to know I am here. I am going to lie down on you -- to avoid that "

    I whispered, " Yes Appa. That may be better "

    He bent over to lie down on me. As if by accident, he clenched my breasts and lay down on me. As my father-in-law is a tall man, my face was crushed against his hairy chest. His hands now started kneading my breasts slowly. His erect organ was again brushing against the folds of my vaginal lips. I could feel him trying to rub his penis into my vagina. We again heard the person leaving the wash-room and go back to his room. I was simply sexually too excited now.

    My father-in-law said, " Suganya, I think the person has gone back now. Should I leave? "

    I quickly pretended and said, " No Appa. Not yet. That person may not be asleep now and may hear you, if you leave. It may be better for you to stay here for some more time "

    He said, " You are right Suganya. Maybe I should remain here for some more time "

    He simply lay on me like this for a few seconds and cautiously once again began rubbing his huge organ head on my vagina.

    My father-in-law whispered, " Suganya, it will be a scandal in the family, if people come to know what happened in this room tonight "

    I replied, " Yes, Appa. I understand. I am the daughter-in-law of this house. It is my duty to keep the family honour. Please do not worry. I will not tell anyone about what happened here in this room, tonight "

    He asked, " Are you sure that you will not tell? Not even to your mother-in-law and your husband? "

    I said, " No Appa, Please do not worry. I shall not tell anybody "

    He said, " I am happy Suganya. Now I am relaxed. I think instead of leaving now, I shall spend some more time here, so that everyone in the house is fast asleep and no one can hear me leaving "

    I encouraged him discreetly, " Yes Appa. It is better "

    He said, " Suganya, this space is not enough even for one person. Let us try and change our positions in the opposite direction to each other and see if we are comfortable "

    So saying, he turned himself and adjusted his legs over me in such a way, that his head was between my thighs and my head was between his thighs! My face was close to my father-in-law's wonderful organ and his face was on my hairy vagina! Due to the humidity in the room, both of us were sweating. I could get the manly pungent scent of his huge penis and could also feel his warm breath against my pubic hair. I was getting more excited. My vagina became very moist. Pretending to adjust himself, he clutched my vagina again. His finger was on my vaginal folds giving me a unique thrill. I too pretended to adjust myself and brushed my hands against his incredible organ.

    Gradually, I could feel my father-in-law's finger pushing itself into my vagina. I spread my thighs more to give him access. After a few seconds, he inserted more fingers into my vagina and began touching my clitoris. I could not control my excitement. I slowly touched my father-in-law's mighty organ and began stroking it. I used my other hand to feel his massive testicles. They were the size of coconuts! He groaned at my touch and pushed his organ close to my mouth. I took the hint and opened my mouth. He then pushed his organ into my mouth. The taste of his sweaty organ was almost heavenly and my vagina began watering! His huge organ inched its way through my mouth almost into my throat, choking me. My father-in-law could not control himself. He put his mouth into my vagina and began sucking it. He pushed his tongue into me and flicked at my clitoris. I shivered with excitement. He kept thrusting his penis deep into my throat. We kept sucking each other for a long time. Suddenly to my disappointment, my father-in-law abruptly withdrew his organ from my throat and also his tongue from my vagina.

    He said, " Suganya, I think that our earlier position was better. Let me lie down between your legs silently. Separate your thighs, so that I can get more space to lie in between your thighs "

    Now since it was clear that both of us were pretending to one another, to justify to ourselves ways to have sex, I became bolder. I pushed my thighs up over my breasts and spread them wide apart to encourage my father-in-law. To make it easier for him, I too positioned my hips in such a way, that my vaginal opening was directly at the tip of his organ head. My father-in-law now laid down on me. His huge penis head was touching my vaginal opening.

    My father-in-law said vulgarly, " Suganya, you can see that my erect cock is a creating a problem for both of us, as I am unable to lie down properly on you. I think if I push it in your tight cunt and keep it there, then both of us can relax on the mattress properly "

    Though I wanted that very much, yet I pretended and shyly whispered, " Yes Appa, that would be more comfortable. I understand. But Appa, is it right? I mean, you are my father-in-law after all. How can I take your penis into my vagina? Being your daughter-in-law, I will feel very shy to take that. Only your son has a right to do that to me, is it not? "

    He replied crudely, " Yes Suganya, you are my son's wife and he has the right to fuck you. But if you don't tell anyone, no one will know. Now come on. Do as I say. Just lift your thighs higher and push them wider apart "

    I lifted my thighs higher and spread them more wider for my father-in-law. He positioned the swollen head of his organ at the opening of my vagina and firmly pushed it into me. I gasped as the huge head slipped into me. He began to thrust his organ, into my vagina with slow, gentle jabs. I was loosening up slowly now. My father-in-law's bulbous head was stretching the walls of my vagina, wider with every stroke. With a huge forward thrust, his organ head slammed up against the back of my vagina, right up against my cervix. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I stared at him with my mouth open, at his power. He put his mouth against mine, sucked my lips and roughly thrust his tongue into my mouth. I too kissed him lustfully.

    My father-in-law gradually increased the speed and power of his strokes into my vagina. He became violent in his thrusts. My body was being flung about, up and down on the mattress. I groaned at the onslaught of his penis in my vagina. I hugged him tightly to keep rhythm with his strokes. He pushed up both my arms and licked my arm-pits. He kissed me deeply again and this time bit my lips. My vagina was stretched to its limit and was being pounded again and again by his gargantuan penis. My father-in-law roughly grabbed my breasts and bit them. He bit my neck in lust. He began to chew upon my nipples. I was feeling proud that my body was exciting him so much and was happy to have him fiercely bite me.

    There was mad lust in my father-in-law's eyes. The speed of his strokes increased more. He was thrusting his penis deeper and deeper into me. I moaned whenever my father-in-law's bloated penis bumped against my delicate cervix. Gradually his organ head, began piercing through my deepest openings and spreading my cervical ring apart. I was panting. Both our bodies were covered in sweat. My father-in-law was relentless in propelling his organ into me. My body was swinging up and down with his thrusts. I gritted my teeth, as I felt my cervix surrender to his manly organ. He thrust his tongue into my mouth. As his engorged organ head forcefully drove itself through my cervix, there was a slight sound, as my cervical sphincter was forced apart. I stared at him with shock and gasped, as his mighty organ went through my cervix! I closed my eyes tightly, as it drove past my cervix, inching its way deep into my womb. With one forcefully violent shove, my father-in-law slammed the rest of his eleven inch penis into me, until his testicles slammed up against my swollen vaginal lips.

    I stared at my father-in-law with wonder, on his astonishing manliness and kissed him. What an amazing lover! He had managed to push his organ right through my vagina, and through my cervix into my womb itself! I knew that very few men could ever do such a thing to a woman. He began pumping his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there! I closed my eyes closed and dug my hands into his muscular shoulders. Locking his mouth into mine, he kept brutally thrusting his majestic penis in and out of my womb. I braced my hands on his shoulders and grunted as his penis repeatedly ravaged my womb. I was in ecstasy and could feel my orgasm building up. I too started propelling my vagina upwards onto his penis, to meet his brutal thrusts into me. He noted that I was getting into my peak. He began to drive his penis all the more violently into my womb. My excitement was climbing rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us and we were gasping with our lips locked on each other and his tongue deep in my mouth. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my orgasm burst out of my vagina.

    I yelped, " Appa, Appa, I am releasing - Aaaaah, Aaaaah! "

    I let myself go completely and went on releasing my vaginal secretions. He went on viciously pumping in and out of my womb, when I was having my orgasm, making it more intense for me. My secretions began bubbling out of my vagina. I was completely out of breath. I threw my arms around his neck and thrust my tongue into his mouth. My whole body was quivering and shaking. My father-in-law stopped thrusting. He stroked my hair and tenderly kissed me. We lay still, until my orgasm subsided and we could recover our breath. My father-in-law put his hands into my vagina to feel my secretions and juices. I shyly parted my thighs to allow him to feel me. Now that he made me get my orgasm, I could see that he wanted his. I caught his arm and pulled him to me.
Newer Post Older Post Home