Sunday, September 8, 2013

erotic gangbang with a 26 year old housewife



    Well hey everybody, I am Ravi from Wizag. I am 28 and having a and athletic body. I own a transportation and logistics (lorries and trucks) and a travel agency. I also have many taxis. This incident happened 2 years ago . A beautiful(probably newly married)housewife contacted me for booking tickets. She came to my office. She was wearing a red color saree and red blouse and she was red hot. But unfortunately all the tickets were booked to Delhi. So I suggested that I and my friends were going to a trip to Delhi she could join us. I actually tried every possibility but couldn’t find any. So the only option was this. May be it is too important for her she said yes. Then I said that my driver and a worker and me and she will start the very next day and it is going to be a 5 day trip. She actually has to reach there by 2 days but she has no other options. Along with us we also have a tailor brother . She said that she was actually going to attend her husbands brother and that her husband already left to see the marriage arrangements. She also said that she needs to get a blouse stitched. . While saying this she kept her hand on her breast this made me feel bit excited. So I said ok and said that my brother is a tailor and he would also be coming with us to Delhi. She said ok and left.
    The next is our day. She came to the office with a bag. She wore a sleeve t-shirt and a skirt till her toes and high heels she was really looking amazing. I actually want to surprise my friends so I didn’t tell them that she is coming. . They were extremely surprised. She gave a smile. And waved at them. The vehicle was a Honda civic I and tailor sat in the back and my driver and my worker sat in the front. Ii got into the car first, then she entered and tailor last. So she was sitting between us. The car was bit small. So we were touching each others shoulder. Driver started the car and I opened the window. I asked him to stop songs and ac so that we can enjoy nature. I asked her to introduce herself and said that her name was Ananya and I introduced my friends. She was holding a cell phone and was playing with it. The cell fell down and she bent down to pick it. Omg her cleavage was clearly visible. The driver and the worker and I saw half of the left boob. She also saw drivers and mine face. I again tried act normal. She felt little bit discomfort able so she took out a scarf and she covered her neck and her cleavage smiling at me. . She took out her cell sand she was doing something and I kept quite. It was getting dark.
    We stopped at a road. I came out and I could see we are far away from city and there is nothing available here. I said that I will change my clothes in the forest. She also looked at us for a min and said that she wants to come out of the car for changing her dress in the forest. She said ok. Then I suddenly got reminded of her blouse issue. Then I asked her that she can ask the tailor. She asked him and he said that ok but he’ll have to measure. She said that after she changes her clothes and she sat on the car front and took out a pair of socks and. She was such a slut I felt to fuck her. Oh! God! Plz give me a chance. . She came out for measurement and tailor took at the measuring tape and asked her the requirements. He firstly measure her hands and then he said that he has also to measure the cup size. But how can she!?So he said that in the car.  She said ok but make it fast. I also went inside and he placed the measuring tape while we were all watching he pressed the tape. She was having no reaction and he measured and he wrote. He said that he has a collection of blouses and showed her. She saw them and said that all are good. He asked her to try. I asked her to try the red one. It is a actually a sleeveless one. She said that she will try it in the forest but the car already started so I insisted her to do it here.
    I asked her whether she was wearing a bra or not. She looked at me angrily and said yes. Then just try it here na! We will not stare at you. She asked for promise. We all promised. So she removed her scarf, he sleeve. Though we pretended to close or eyes we all were staring. She wore a red bra and her cleavage was clearly visible. She wore that blouse which has threads and hooks. She wore the hook but here half bare back was visible. Her naval was clearly visible and she was not able to tie the knots. So she has no other options so she called me to tie secretly. The car was moving and the tailor turned toward the window. She turned showing her semi naked back which has a bra strap. I said ok and while tying knots I called everyone to see the blouse.
    She looked at me I said this is the only way to choose a suitable one. Everyone stared at her blouse and tailor said that everything was perfect. He r naval was so hot. She said that she will change and asked me to loose the knots. I loosed while losing I mistakenly harshly with my sharp nails I cut her blouse and bra. The nail went in and started to bleed but the bra fell down and she felt pain and shouted . I said I am sorry. She held her bra and blouse. And asked me to stop bleeding. I was checking for loath. Then the tailor turned her to himself and sucked the blood. I was shocked.  He said sorry and she said ok. She asked driver to stop the car she has to change the dress and wear the sleeve. The tailor said that she has to wear a bra so he has a set and he has to measure her breasts. She hesitantly said ok and showed her naked boobs with brown nipples, to all four of us.
    She was trying to cover a single book. I said that she was having a nice pair of tits so that she can feed well. She just gave a smile. Tailor asked me to measure it properly while he checks his bag for bras. I caught her breast and mistakenly I gain pinched her boob with my nail. She asked my to put my mouth and I kissed her breast. Then the worker asked her to wear the sleeve or wear the saree before us. She smiled at everyone of us and she gave a smile which obviously meant you  naughty boys have seen so much and I am ready to have fun because she has no choice though she has we’ll force her and she was helpless “ we all laughed and she removed her socks and she threw the sleeve out. She asked everyone to stop the car and come back. She sat on my legs I pushed the front seat and driver came from my side and sucked her boob and from other side my worker and tailor took out their tools out. She said not to force or harm her and make it first. And she also asked her to wear condoms which we don’t have.
    We never listened to her. I was busy sucking her naval and other book and other driver the other book. He r thighs were visible her white skirt was moved up by tailor. They were kissing her thigh and worker vigorously kissed her moth and sucked her. Then I cut her skirt and her red panties was visible. I made her to sleep on the entire seat I driver and tailor and worker got out of the car. She lifted her leg up and removed her panties revealing her red hot pussy. I sucked her pussy continuously for 15 min I drank even her toilet go she was an angel the tailor took his tool and put it in her mouth. The driver sat on the couch in a way that she was sleeping on him and inserted his cock in her ass. From front the worker gave his tool to her hand. After few minutes of continuous thrusting the driver came out and let me in while he started licking. She continuously moaning. I fucked her and came out and gave a chance to tailor. I fucked her pussy and driver gave his tool to her mouth. God her stamina is amazing. The assistant after she was tired and she begged us to stop he fucked her vigorously but still she enjoyed it. Afterward we took our beer bottles from out bag and and spilled it all through her body and we licked it. She asked milk he r body. We squeezed her body like anything we ate her ass and pussy. I brought her a milk packet one day and spilled it on her body.
    We fucked her like anything. We made her forget everything. Including she was a housewife. She really enjoyed by this  up and sucking us. One day we tied her up in a forest and fucked her like inserting a dildo and liking her pussy and her butt. We took out her naked snaps. We always masturbated on her we also enjoyed eating her pussy. We drank her juices. We fucked her in salwar  kameez, bikini, shorts and saree in that red saree. We ate her completely. She was married to all of us. She said that we are all husband and that we can even rape her. Throughout the journey her great food was our sperm and great food was her juices and pee. On the last day of our trip we gave her clothes and asked he to be naked before us and fucked her in all possible way. She became slut and she was naked throughout the journey!
Newer Post Older Post Home