Monday, September 2, 2013

busty conservative housewife seduced


    Hi Readers. I am Rahul Bajaj, a 28 years old lawyer by profession from Mumbai. I m whitish in colour and my body structure is more or less like the actor R. Madhvan. I am narrating this story which started a year back and had to end about 6 months back. This is about my neighbor Jaya Aunty. She is a 37 year old housewife having two kids. One is a 15 year old and the other is about 10 years old. Jaya Aunty is very fair a typical beautiful lady with huge boobs and round shapely hips. She has constant smile on her face and the best part I love about her are her dimples which go deeper as her smile gets wide.
    I firmly believe that a woman of any and every age has greater passion for making love than a man the only thing that is required to be done is to peel layer by layer all her norms and traditional thinking and once you are able to get her open up to view her own sexual desires then such man is going to have the best moments of his life.
    Every Morning at about 6.30 am I go for a walk for about 45 min as I love the fresh air and it helps me maintain my health too. Usually I am in my shorts with a fitting t shirt and a wrist band to wipe the sweat off my face and neck. I like to walk real fast as I like to sweat as much as I can. One day as I was returning back home I saw Jaya Aunty just getting out of her house and was closing her main gate. I looked at gave her a smile and said ‘Good Morning Aunty’. She smiled beautifully and replied ‘Good Morning’. I asked her ‘Aunty where are you going so early in the morning?’. She smile and said ‘I have decided that from today even I would go for a walk as its important to be healthy.’ I smiled and said ‘that’s very good aunty. Why don’t you become my walking partner that way I would get company and you would be able to get a good workout.’ She smile again and said ‘Alright, anyways that way at least I will be able to maintain my routine or else I am lazy enough to give up in a day or two.’ I said ‘Excellent. Then meet you tomorrow at 6.30. Should I give you a call?’ She said ‘Don’t call but yes message me that should be sufficient. Here take down my number.’ She gave me her mobile number and by that time I had not really planned out to really seduce Jaya Aunty as one more thing I know very well that every woman has a 6th sense and if a guy tries to get naughty with her she would immediately understand and usually she starts ignoring such person because women are a bit complex creature they want to get the hottest kind of sex. They want to get nasty and dirty and they love when they are being dominated by sheer lust, passion and strength but they never like to be pushed or dragged or force into having sex by so called seducing them per say. So the bottom line is to have Patience.
    The next day just 5 minutes before 6.30 am as I got out of the main gate of my bungalow I saw her getting out as well. Jaya Aunty was wearing a Punjabi salwar kameez with her dupatta draped around one shoulder. She was looking very beautiful as usual. We both smiled at each other and greeted with good morning. Then we started to walk. Now this being her 1st day I did not want her to be exhausted and therefore walked slower than usual for her to be comfortable. However she was still sweating. I enjoyed the view of the droplet of sweat slowly moving from her forehead to her cheeks to her neck line and then getting stuck to the kameez making the strip of her bra very visible. As she was walking her big boobs were swindling and her cleveage was being visible as her kameez was getting wetter with sweat. I could sense her breathing was getting heavier so I requested her to take some rest and we stopped under a tree. She was relieved and was wiping the sweat off her face, neck and just above her cleveage. I just felt like holding both her hands tightly and press her against the branch of the tree and simply lick off the sweat on her face..neck…cleveage…and..a voice just broke my dream. It was the tender voice of Jaya Aunty ‘Oh walking is such a good form of exercise. I am sweating so much and I am already feeling very tired.’ I said ‘Aunty its all about stamina. Once you include it in your regime then you would get better, feel better and offcourse you would sense huge difference in your body.’ She asked ‘What kind of difference?’ I said ‘You will get fitter and leaner. Anyways you are a very beautiful lady and this regime will only help make you feel good and look better.’ She smiled but she did not respond in any way and we returned home.
    The next day as I met her she was in her usual Punjabi dress but one thing that seemed different was her face which was glowing more than usual. I closely noticed her and observed that not only she had her red lipstick on her big juicy lips but she had even applied light make up on her face. Now that told me that she did take my words as compliment and now she was making efforts to maintain my statement about her. I knew this is only a small victory but the war to defeat her traditional norms was still on. While we were walking I told her ‘I think the morning sunlight really suits you.’ She asked ‘Why do u say so?’ I said ‘The rays of the sunlight is making your face glow even more..I mean your cheeks have become red and it really seems as a Goddess has come down on earth.’ She giggled like a teenage girl and said ‘Let’s walk’.
    The next day as I came out for the walk I saw her already standing outside and as soon as she saw me there was this huge beautiful lovely smile on her face with her dimples going deeper. That very sight made me very excited but I had to control my emotions if I had to make her mine. She was wearing a sleeveless Punjabi dress and no dupatta. Again a small victory on my cap and I made her walk faster and a bit longer on purpose and then we had a seat under another tree. She was really sweaty and was sitting on the seat under the tree while I was standing only to view her sweaty cleavage which was getting deeper as she was breathing heavily. I told her ‘Jaya Aunty you have lost a lot of weight is such short duration. It is really unbelievable.’ She smiled and said ‘I know. I am also getting the same feeling. But as of now your uncle has still not recognized any change.’ I said ‘Oh I see. Well I am sure you must be getting a lot of attention wherever you must be going now-a-days.’ She got a bit serious and said ‘Look I am a married lady and a mother of two sons. I have never before and I don’t really care how other men see me or feel about me. I just want my sons and my husband to be happy and if my husband compliments me that itself is sufficient for me.’ I knew this is not something that she was telling me but she was telling it to herself. I immediately told her ‘But uncle does not compliment you..does he?’ She stood up and said ‘I think we should leave.’ I did not say a word. The seed to betray her husband over her own desires was already sown in her mind. Now I have to be patient like a gardener with constant watering and providing everything for the seed to one day grow into a tree to pluck its tasty fruits.
    The very same night at about 10.30 pm I messaged her and the conversation between us was in this manner:
    Me: Hi.
    She: Hello.
    Me: what are you doing?
    She: trying to sleep.
    Me: then I am disturbing you.
    She: yes you are.
    Me: but you have not asked me to stop.
    She: you are a lawyer. You know to figure things out.
    Me: And that is exactly what I am doing.
    She: what does that mean?
    Me: means may be I like disturbing you.
    She: good night. Meet you tomorrow morning.
    (I did not send massage on purpose).
    She: at least you should have the courtesy to wish good night.
    Me: I should if I want to end the conversation.
    She: so what do u want to talk about?
    Me: just you.
    She: and what do u want to talk about me?
    Me: about you.
    She: What about me?
    Me: about your beauty. And not just your inner beauty which reflects on your smile but your outer beauty as well.
    She: Stop it. You are making me blush.
    Me: ok I will stop.
    She: tell this to someone of your own age.
    Me: When did age signify ones beauty.
    She: shut up.
    Me: ok I will.
    She: you are bad.
    Me: as they say great women end up with bad boys.
    She: stop saying all this.
    Me: why?
    She: it’s not good.
    Me: ok.
    She: don’t you have a girlfriend?
    Me: as of now no.
    She: So r u having a crush on someone?
    Me: yes.
    She: Please don’t say it’s me.
    Me: I never said it’s you.
    She: Good. So who is it?
    Me: I can’t say.
    She: Why not?
    Me: Because you said not to say it’s you.
    She: lol. Now let’s go to sleep tomo I will see you.
    Me: Yes.
    The next morning was usual. She was again wearing a yellow sleeveless kameez and as we walked I could make out by the strip of her bra which was visible due to sweat that it was black in colour. We sat under the tree and while doing so I knew now was the time to put down the hammer. As she stood up to return I simply saw if there was anyone on the path. There was no one. I held her waist and simply kissed on her lips tenderly yet with firmness. Before she could react I kissed her again and then left her. She looked at me angrily and then just walked off.
    You may think it was a very bold move but I knew it was right as per the plan. Women need slow seduction but at times you should know to surprise them if they are entertaining your flirts. But don’t overdo the bold move. Simply do a slight move and let it go. Let the act play in her mind. Remember sex gives you pleasure but its is the thought of having sex which raises excitement.
    That is what exactly happened. In the afternoon I received a message from Jaya Aunty that ‘I need to meet you now. I have seen that you have returned home early. So I want to meet you. Come to my house.’ I changed to my t shirt and shorts and went to her place. This time she was in a saree. It was a sleeveless blouse and a cream colour saree. I smiled and went inside. She asked me to sit. As soon as I sat she said ‘What the hell do you think you are? How can you kiss me like this? I said ‘Then how did you want me to kiss you?’ She said ‘Don’t act smart. You know you have not done right.’ I told her ‘Look, every marriage ends up in a routine life with a routine sex. Now I don’t know neither do I care how your sex life is. It may be great it may be bad. But its definitely nothing less than routine. I know you crave for the same aggression and the same strength and desire that was shown by uncle during the first few months of marriage. So whats wrong if I want to make you reflect that same desire and make you feel that you still can rage that same kind of excitement in a man. I am not asking you to love me or leave your family. All I am asking you is to feel the same warmth and desire that you should feel and still love and live with your own family.’
    She stood up and walked ahead and stopped ‘This is wrong. I cant do this.’ I stood up and went close to her. I held her waist and pushed her closer to me. I whispered in her ear ‘Then make me stop.’ Saying this I moved her hair on one side and kissed her one her neck line. I started moving my tongue all over her neck line and I could feel her breath growing heavier. She held my thigh tightly while I was standing behind and I forcefully pushed her against the wall. I moved her pallu down and I started kissing on her back. I started moving my tongue and kept licking her back. I bent down and kissed her waist and bit a little on her waist with my teeth. I turned her around and started kissing on her navel. I pushed my tongue inside her navel and started sucking her navel deep. She placed her hand on my hair and her fingers were moving inside my hair. I then stood up and held her really tightly. I hugged her very tightly and kissed her on her lips. She simply closed her eyes and was enjoying my moves with heavy breath. I moved my tongue on her upper lip and then pushed my tongue inside her mouth. I started sucking her and smooching her deep and my hands went to her blouse. I grabbed her big white boobs and started pressing and massaging them hard. While I was massaging them I could see her deep cleavage bulging out of the blouse.
    I kissed her neck and while doing so I asked her to unhook her blouse as I wanted to see whether she does so on her own or not. And she abided by my request and slowly started unhooking each button of her blouse. I kept licking her neck and even kissed her shoulder bone and bit around her shoulders. I removed her blouse and threw it on the floor and again started kissing on her shoulders and even removed the string of her bra by my teeth and pulled it down. She held me tightly. I knew she is not going to utter a lot of words but her grip on my body said it all.
    I pressed my face in between her cleveage and kept licking her cleveage deeper and deeper. While doing so I was moving my fingers on her nipples and they were really erect. I moved my face closer to her nipples and I started moving my tongue round and round on her nipples. I pressed my mouth in between her boobs and placed her nipples in between my teeth. I slowly started sucking her nipples and then the same got more vigorous and wild. She was holding me very tightly and sometimes as I bit her nipples with my teeth she used to moan a little and say ‘aahh…kaato mat na…’ I took hold of her hand and placed it inside my boxer. As she got a feel of my long 7 inch hard thick cock I grabbed it very tightly and with a moan said ‘aaaahhh…please daalo naa…please’ I said ‘abhi nahi…itni jaldi..abhi to shuruaat hui hai’.
    I made her lie on the floor and removed her entire saree and panty. I went down and spread her legs wide. I started kissing her thighs and then slowly moved to her pussy. The pussy was really wet and the juice was oozing out of it. I loved that view n slowly I kissed her pussy lips. She said ‘Rahul..aaahh…mat karo naa..achcha nahi hai yeh sab..’ I simply ignored her words and pushed my tongue inside her pussy and started licking it. I was tasting her juice and while licking her pussy I was pinching her nipples and moving my fingers on her nipples and playing with her boobs. She was moaning ever harder ‘Aaaahhh…Rahul..bas Rahul…aaaahhh…please…aaahhhh.’ Her hands were on my hair and she was moaning with pleasure constantly. I bit her clit and kept sucking on her clit while I pushed my middle finger inside her pussy. As I was fingering her pussy she was lifting her back out of excitement and I could see that she already had orgasms atleast twice and yet she was craving for more.
    Now I completely undressed myself and got on top of her. I spread her legs wide and placed them on my waist. I asked her to hold my really hard cock and guide it to her pussy. She smiled and held my cock and slowly uttered ‘I love it. Your foreskin goes so deep down. I like the mushroom and the reddish tip.’ And while saying so she guided my cock inside her pussy. I rammed my hard cock inside her pussy and pushed it deeper and deeper inside her. She held my back real tight and was moaning in pleasure. I started increasing the force of my thrust and my speed and my cock was pushing inside out her pussy. I then held both her legs and got on top of her to push my cock even more deep. She loved each of my moves and she loved the fact that I was being dominant upon her. I then asked her to hold her own two legs in the air so I can thrust even deeper and she again abided by my request and this time I thrust her with great aggression and wildness. I knew that a lot of married woman have lazy husbands who ask their wife to every time come on top and do the hard work so I wanted her to feel the pleasure this time while I was ready to give her pleasure to the core. Ultimately I was going harder and faster and she was really very excited and out of such high level of excitement I ejaculated my entire juice inside her pussy.
    I just was lying on top of her and she held me very tightly and was constantly kissing me.
    This went on for a very long time and then continued for about 6 months after which Jaya Aunty left the city with her family.
    I understood one thing with my experience that it does not matter whether a woman is married or not or is having sex or not. What is important is that whether she is getting pleasure out of her sexual partner or not
Newer Post Older Post Home