Saturday, August 17, 2013

You Can Always Trust Vodka!

    I Have trusted Vodka many, many times.  Let's see...
    1.  That time that I thought I could jump off the balcony into the backseat of my friends convertible (result=Broken Ankle)
    2.  The time that vodka kept telling me to go home with that beauty at the bar who was giving me the eye (result = went home at 2 with a 10 and  woke up at 10 with a 2.)
    3.  Once, Vodka made me walk home from downtown after I lost my wallet and had no $$$ (result = Got lost, passed out in a ditch, woke up the next morning covered in mud and still 2 miles from my house.)

    There's been others, but I don't remember them as well as those three.  As you can, see, I have trusted the Vodka and it continually lets me down!
Newer Post Older Post Home