Monday, August 26, 2013

Yoni (Lanthie's Compendium # 8)

    So I followed a link to a blog post about 2 weeks ago which peaked my curiosity.  I very briefly read up about it and made a mental note to do a blog post about it.

    Now almost 2 weeks later and I'll be damned if I can find the original post.  Anyway....  The post was by a woman who had received an anniversary present from her husband and she tells us all about it. 

    Her husband gave her a gift voucher for a Yoni Massage and she tells us about her experience.

    I have never heard of the term Yoni before, never mind a Yoni Massage.  So I've done quite a bit of research on it.

    Yoni is a Sanskrit word for the vagina, and has different meanings such as "Gateway to Pleasure",
    "Sacred Temple", "Sacred Space", "Divine Passage" and "Temple of Delight". 

    Receiving a Yoni massage actually means that our "holy temple" (aka lady bits) is being worshiped.  A Yoni massage is also referred to as a sacred massage.

    I must mention that the aim of the message is NOT an erotic massage with a happy ending.  Or so they say.  The happy ending is a side effect (if you happen to have one and if you agree to go this far).  The massage is a tantric one, teaching you more about your body and how to relax it and how to pleasure it.  It helps to release all the sexual tension built up inside.

    Hubby commented earlier, with a smirk on his face, saying it is just an excuse to have a hand job. (I have an anniversary coming up next month - wonder if dear hubby will be adventurous enough to give me a gift voucher?)

    Please feel free to pop on over the my blog to read more about "worshiping our holy temple"!


     
Newer Post Older Post Home