Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday

    I'm not a great sports fanatic and know very little about famous South African sportsmen.  So I thought I would broaden my knowledge a little.

    This is Francois Hougaard and he is a professional South African rugby union rugby player. His primary position is scrumhalf, but he has recently been playing on the wing for the Bulls. He won the Currie Cup in 2009, and the Super Rugby title in 2010, scoring tries in both finals. (Whatever that means!)

    South African female members of a dating site voted him as the most sought after sport’s hottie.

    Yummy is all I can say! (And don't forget I'm a sucker for a guy on a motorbike!)
     







    Pop on over to the dark side occasionally and read my blog Life Cherries at http://www.lifecherries.com


Newer Post Older Post Home