Friday, August 23, 2013

My Wife Is Addicted To Group Sex – What Do I Do Now?

     
     
    I am Asif and my wife is Shareen. I am 30 years old and Shareen is 26 years old. Our families were friends (though Shareen and I hardly knew each other then) when we were in Lucknow. We had been brought up in conservative setup. So when we moved to Mumbai and then Bangalore, it was like freedom for us. About 3 years ago, we were married off. Shareen was very beautiful and I was immediately captivated by her lovely face and sexy body. We dated for about 5 months before our nikaah. I had always imagined her to be a demure girl of 23. But I discovered that she was a tigress in bed on the wedding night itself. I was literally mauled by her. Her sexual appetite was insatiable and I had a tough time, and still have.
    This incompatibility led to me going into a depression for some time. We loved each other very much and took care of each other. But sexually, she was beyond my control. She would often demand sex at unearthly hours and often for hours together. We used to have arguments over this often. Then we took a step that has made me regret our decision till today. About 2 years back, one year in to our marriage, we got into a sex network among like minded couples. We got into wife swapping. This was usually a larger group comprising 4 couples and the partners were chosen by selecting chits of paper. This was usually on weekends. Shareen seemed very satisfied after that.

    Seeing her happy, we continued to be a part of this network and our love never diminished. While we had sex every night, I could see that she waited eagerly for the weekends. During this time she would often get fucked almost 10 times. She also developed new fetishes like double penetration, blowjobs and swallowing cum, getting her face covered in cum, anal sex, etc. About a year back, she delivered our first child whom we named Aseen (from our names Asif and Shareen). Well she was my child of course, and we got that confirmed through DNA tests. Delivering a child seemed to have reduced her appetite for sex. But that was only for some time. Three months after her delivery, she forced me to resume our activities in the network. I was now an unwilling partner. The guys in the network were now having sex with a new mother, and they loved to get breast fed from her. She too enjoyed the act.
    I was not very happy with this, but she wouldn’t listen. But I must say that inspite of all this she never starved our baby. Her 38D breasts were always full and never seemed to run out of milk. I must confess that I sucked her too and I enjoyed it very much. About 6 months back, I had an accident that left me a cripple incapable of having sex. I had lost my ability to have an erection and procreating. You can imagine how devastated Shareen was. She took care of me during my trying times and even quit the network but not for long. The guys in the network started chasing her, and she couldn’t resist the temptation. But since I was not able to perform and travel as much with her, we decided that she would invite selected guys to our home for sex. We would start having them after our work hours and almost every evening. Many a time we would have two guys dropping in together for intercourse with her.
    She would serve me dinner, feed our baby and put her to sleep, and then retire into our bedroom for a night of hot sex. I would sleep in the hall with the baby. The guys soon became bold and shameless. They would indulge in kissing, fondling and caressing her breasts and body in front of me. I was helpless. I requested them to do it in privacy, but they seemed to take a strange pleasure, in fucking my wife in front of me. It soon developed into them having sex in front of me, while I sat in the wheel chair watching Shareen sucking their cocks and taking two penises at a time, one in her arse and one in her cunt. She was enjoying. She talked dirty to them, and would end up swallowing their cum. Post sex, they would lie down next to her on our bed and drink her breast milk.
    Two weeks ago, Shareen began to complain of severe back ache. We visited her gynecologist who suggested that we see an orthopaedician. The ortho who happened to be an old friend of hers from her University suggested that there were two possibilities for her reasons of her back ache. One could be that she was adopting unnatural postures during our sex intercourse (we never revealed that she no longer had sex with me) or due to her large heavy breasts. She said she called it a Pamela syndrome, after Pamela Anderson who went for a breast reduction after having back aches. She recommended that Shareen undergo a breast reduction surgery and she knew a surgeon who could do it for a heavy fee.
    While the fee was not a problem, Shareen had severe reservations on the surgery itself. She seemed appalled that her beautiful god given 38D assets would be reduced in size. She was a natural. We discussed this over last week, but it was inconclusive. She just refuses to reduce her breasts. I have not pressed her on the topic again. But the ortho called me up to tell that she risked having a slip disc if she did not go for the surgery. Shareen refuses to believe this, and we have stopped discussing this since. Meanwhile, we continue to have one or two guys every evening, and they have sex through the night, with Shareen enjoying every moment of it, ignoring the pain.
    She continues to take them in all her holes. Last evening was the most horrifying for me. She had one penis in her mouth, one each in her cunt and arse, while two other guys feasted on her breast milk. And then they all sent their cum on her face and breasts. They slept on our bed with them all over her body. They woke up in the morning and had another three rounds of sex until noon. We still love each other very much and she cares for me and our baby. But two things are bothering me and I don’t know how to deal with it anymore. One, she regularly has sex with multiple men in front of me and the Second, she faces the risk of slip disk and she is in pain.
    Please tell me how to go about talking to her. She refuses to visit any more doctors or counselors. She seems to be addicted to sex, and as evening approaches she loses all senses. If the guys arrive late, she shouts at them. I don’t want our families to know about this since I am also responsible to our decision to allow ourselves to enjoy with other partners. I am helpless and I don’t know what more to do to pull her away.
Newer Post Older Post Home