Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Boss Fucks My Wife



    My Boss is fucking my 31 year old wife. I can hardly believe it, because Ragini has never seemed very interested in sex. All that has changed now because a White stud with a huge White cock found out exactly what turns her on. As best as I can tell, Ragini’s being fucked every day while I’m at work and at least two times a week at night. It’s by far the most exciting sexual experience either of us has ever had in our 8 years of marriage.
    It all started about seven months ago. My wife began to wear much sexier clothes, such as very short mini skirts, very short, tight dresses, stockings, garter belts, 5 inch high heels and heavier make-up. Sometimes it looked as if she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. I began to get suspicious when she started going out a couple nights a week.
    One Saturday night around 8:30, she told me that she was going to the mall to do some shopping. I said that was fine but did not fail to notice her very short, tight dress, the attractive red high heels, or the unrestrained bounce of her tits.
    It was well over two hours before she returned. Her hair was now dishevelled and her dress was rumpled and creased. She had a flushed dreamy look about her. I said nothing. I heard the water running for the shower and quietly entered our bedroom and examined her dress more closely. There were several heavy creases on the back of it, and in the clothes hamper I found her discarded lace red panties. The crotch was slippery with a heavy coating of semen. Vicious, huge threads of the guy’s come had formed and began to drip when I held them up, so I returned them to the hamper. Ragini had been thoroughly fucked. Instead of being angry, however, I found myself with a huge hard-on.
    For the next week I watched our house at random times until I finally saw my Boss go in one morning and not come out for over an hour. I could now see why my wife had suddenly become more interested in sex. He is a middle aged guy, about 35, a White man, with a toned and well muscled body. The thought of this White stud fucking my wife really turned me on.
    The next day I waited until Ragini’s White lover had been inside our house for about 15 minutes before I crawled behind the hedge and carefully raised myself to the opening at the bottom of the window shade that I had left open. The sight was incredible. I began to jerk off immediately as I watched the show.
    My wife was completely naked except for her 5 inch White high heels. She squatted in front of him, her hands on his White ass and his White cock fucking her mouth. His cock was truly huge, not only in length, but girth also. It looked like it was about 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist. Ragini had to stretch her mouth and lips as wide as possible to allow him to get just half of it inside. He held the back of her head as he fucked her face, but his cock was so thick that he couldn’t shove its entire length down Ragini’s throat. He never slowed his strokes, pounding hard, even when she would gag.
    I was certain he intended to come in her mouth and down her throat, but as it turned out, he had other plans. He moved Ragini to the couch, spread her legs wide and put a pillow under her hips to elevate and spread her cunt wide.
    As he was doing this Ragini never took her eyes off his thick, long White cock. He began to mount her, shifting his hips to place his White cock at the opening of her wet and open cunt. He pounded it in and my wife began to cry out and moan as her hot hole was stretched wide open. Backing off for a second, he paused and pounded into her again, shafting her deep and hard.
    Ragini begged and moaned for him to go easy, but he ignored her. His hips and ass began to hammer back and forth with increasing speed and depth, causing Ragini to shriek loudly on every thrust. He was fucking her fully, driving his huge White cock in to the hilt, his huge White balls slapping lewdly against her ass. He fucked her like this for 20 minutes, causing Ragini to scream in orgasm every few minutes, and then we both came, me against the side of the house, him deep into the depths of Ragini’s womb.
    I thought he might be finished and leave then, but he wasn’t done fucking my wife yet. Within a few minutes, he had Ragini sucking him again while he relaxed in a chair. His White cock was only semi-hard and she seemed to be able to get it all into her mouth. Soon after this expert sucking he was rock hard again and she was having trouble again taking even half of it. His hips bucked upward filling her mouth with his cock and again I thought he would blow his load in her mouth. Instead he had her get ready to fuck doggie-style.
    Ragini bent over the arm of the couch and spread her legs wide. He stepped up between her thighs and looked closely at her wet and leaking cunt, watching his come run out and own her legs. Then he had her reach back and spread her ass cheeks. When she did, he plunged his White cock hard into her pussy.
    Ragini whined and groaned in orgasm as soon as he entered her and she didn’t stop until he had emptied his load again deep inside her. When he finally left, Ragini was still lying across the arm of the couch, legs and cunt spread, his jism running and dripping out on her thighs and floor.
    The next day I could hardly wait to spy on them again. They didn’t disappoint me. He arrived at the same time, in the evening an hour before I usually used to come home. When I had gotten into position to watch he had Ragini stripped and naked already. I watched him move between her wide open thighs and aim his massive White cock at her waiting eager cunt. Ragini’s thigh blocked my view as he moved forward, powering into her, but when she stiffened and screamed out, I knew he was going in.
    He rammed her hard, causing her mouth to fly open and emit piteous mewls of pleasure. Lodged half way into her stretched wet hole, he backed out momentarily and then pounded his White cock into the hilt in one long thrust. Her gasps and screams of pleasure could be heard miles away as he began to fuck her in a steady pounding rhythm. I wished I could see her cunt opening wide, spreading into a huge oval around his thick White shaft. My cock was throbbing as I watched him pumping my wife with long, deep, pleasurable strokes.
    With a quick movement, he hooked his arms under Ragini’s legs and shoved them back on either side of her tits. In this position, her cunt was totally open to him and best of all; I could now see his huge White cock as he withdrew it then rammed it back into her cunt. He hammered into her, driving her thighs deep into the couch on each hard stroke. Again and again, her eager cunt stretched wide to swallow his thick steel hard White shaft. He was now fucking her harder and more devastatingly than I ever had.
    Ragini was moaning and screaming as she had one huge orgasm after another. It was an amazing thing to watch. I could see his huge White balls slapping her upturned ass each time he plunged deep into her pussy causing her whole body to jerk and spasm in rhythm. Suddenly I heard him yell he was going to come and fill her womb so full of his White seed, that he was going to knock her up.
    He told her it was time that she make good on her promise to have his White baby. With that pronouncement ringing in Ragini’s and my ears, I watched as his ass muscles flexed as he hit her with short hard deep strokes. I knew his come was pumping into Ragini’s cunt and filling her womb so that there was no doubt that he would knock her up with his White baby. Afterward he made her suck him again and this time, to my surprise, he blew his heavy load all over her face and hair.
    This is how it has been going for months. I’ve managed to watch this White stud pound my wife dozens of times. I don’t think he ever misses a day.
    Ragini also meets him at night whenever he calls and tells her he wants her cunt. She drops everything and rushes off to meet her White prince.
    When I get to spy on them it’s the high point of my day. Sometimes she’s naked when he arrives, others she wears only high heels and lingerie. Rarely is she ever fully dressed. He fucks her on the couch, in the bedroom, the floor, and the kitchen and even up against the wall, and pretty soon her secret will come out as the little telltale rounding of her stomach is proof that she has kept her promise and is indeed knocked up with her White lover’s baby. I love it.
    I just hope that my White stud of a Boss doesn’t get tired or bored with fucking my wife any time soon.
Newer Post Older Post Home